Yay! They’re here! Our Reading Conference Toolkits have arrived. We’ve put together a toolkit of everything you need to run successful Reading Conferences with your students. One for each year level.
The ready to print Reading Conference toolkits give you:
- A routine for conferring with readers,
- An easy to fill individual student recording sheet,
- A checklist of ACARA year level reading achievements,
- A handy 6 page flip chart of Reading Conference prompts
- and Running Record blank sheets, conventions and sample notes.
How do the Reading Conference Toolkits work?
Your students, their personal book collection, a place to sit side-by-side, and a wide open interest in finding out about the strategies each child uses in the process of reading.
The Reading Conference delivers the best possible on-the-spot teaching and learning opportunities, with a time for goal setting, checking in, solving difficulties, providing feedback and engaging in quality talk about texts.
It’s so easy to get started:
- Print the Reading Conference Toolkit for your year level
- Print a class set of Individual Reading Record Sheets
and you’re ready to go!
- You’ll quickly see the difference the Reading Conference makes to your teaching and your readers' learning.
AVAILABLE TO PREMIUM MEMBERS - SEE ALL READING CONFERENCE TOOLKITS HERE
or PURCHASE IN THE SHOP