Reading Calendars (Years 2-6) are a simple yet highly effective tool for students to track and showcase their life as a reader over the course of a year. They promote independence and responsibility, supporting all students to be successful.
The My Reading Calendar 2022 pack contains new features and tools:
- A calendar sheet for each month of 2022, including a designated place for:
- Reading goals for the month
- Reflecting on reading goals
- Student 'How to Use Your Reading Calendar' sheet, including how to:
- Set Good Reader goals
- Record daily entries
- Partner Turn and Tell with prompts for talking About My Book & About My Reading
- The Reading Calendar is an easy to implement tracking tool your students will be motivated to use and proud to own during independent reading.
See all 2022 Reading Calendars here.