About this teaching resource
Conferring with students is a unique and significant opportunity to learn about what a student is doing as a reader/writer as we engage with them side by side in the reading/writing process.
Conferring tools are a way to capture that interaction in a brief record that reminds the teacher what was discussed, whilst leaving the learner with the confidence and knowledge to know what they are doing well and what they can do to continue to grow.
Conference Record Sheet with Prompts Features:
- Date: Date of conference with student
- Text: the text the student is working with at this time
- Compliment: what you notice the student is doing well
- Goal: What action you can show the student that they can practice with you right now, and take into their own reading/writing over the coming days
- A single sheet per student means building a picture of what each student is doing as they are developing as a reader/writer.
- Ideal for your conferring folder or notebook.
- Team with Reading Goal Labels
Australian curriculum alignment
There are no reviews for this resource yet, why not write one?
Report a problem
Please log in to report a problem with this resource