About this teaching resource
This resource, 'Learning High Frequency Words', is an excellent classroom display tool for students to easily know their word learning routine.
- Enlarge it to A3 and display
- NOTICE the part/s of the word that you need to especially remember, like taking a 'photo' of the word so that the look of the word can be recalled
- SAY the word
- SPELL the word, naming the letters
- COVER the word
- WRITE the word, saying each letter as you write it
- CHECK the spelling, letter by letter
- REPEAT the steps
There are no reviews for this resource yet, why not write one?
Report a problem
Please log in to report a problem with this resource