About this teaching resource
This explicit teaching resource, Revising and Editing Our Writing - Anchor Charts, Yr F, will support you and your students to revise, improve theor writing. See the 'How to Use' section below.
How To Make
- Print as A3
- Add A3 card for back cover
- Staple left side to create your book of anchor charts
How to Use
- Choose the 'revising/editing' strategy to teach.
- Follow the explicit teaching instructions, using the gradual release of responsibility, for either 'new learning' or 'review'.
- Use the anchor chart to record important steps or actions your students will practise and/or to catch important learning, discoveries and understandings.
- Review revising/editing strategies frequently, to build short, powerful routines.
See the Drafting and Revising Strategies - Prompt Posters as further support
There are no reviews for this resource yet, why not write one?
Report a problem
Please log in to report a problem with this resource